Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hi Big Man,

I'm not angry anymore, because I've been acting crazy stupid. I see that I can't get out of this circle, I will always been in this lil' mess up, because I'm human. Because I'm a sinner. Because I'm selfish. Because I'm prideful. So Lord, I'm going to try to stop falling into holes, hold on to your hand for it's my strength, it's my comfort, and your my everything. Through it all, the only thing that will ever really matter is you. I always put myself before you, and I can't be the driver because I will crash and crash and crash. Sometimes, I just want to push you aside and undermine your power, but I know that I can't ever compare you to myself. So, I want to apologize and say sorry for harden heart, please Father, soften it and help me live a Christ-like life. I'm still sorta discouraged because I feel really really really dirty, but I can never clean myself for you, I'll always be in my sin. I just pray that I'll encourage others again, read the Good News, just.. find that true happiness in you and not these wordly things. Lord, help me to stop "poking your pizza" x]]] and just turn my heart back again. I pray that I will praise you and just trust in you that everything will be okay, as long as I have you in my heart. Thank you for accountability partners, people who care, and your forgiving heart.
I pray that I'll let suffering make me grow and not destroy. Truly, PTL.


I was saved on Aug. 16th, 2007.











and I'm not about to let God go.



Love,
Kathleen Michelle Reichenberger

1 comment:

  1. Though my heart aches for the ones who I don't see these days, this small trip down our youth's short history has been incredibly encouraging. Let it encourage you too, Kathleen, because while you may fear letting God go, rest assured throughout these years that onto you He has kept His grip firm. John 10:28.

    I'm praying for you tonight.

    ReplyDelete