Saturday, August 21, 2010

Last few days

Summer is sadly ending ;( BUT I'm making the best of these last few days like, going to the beach with my fam CFBC !

reading on the beach.
Jia being a boss with her stingray-ed foot, still up and running.
Lidiiiiia.
YOUNG $$$$ !


Space cowboys.
Steal the bacon !
Reyes boys.
Injured vs. injured

Best rap / improve / dance battle ever !

I'm really blessed with all of them.

_______________________________________________

THE NEXT DAY WASSSS , Coffee With Christ ! Last SLYM Summer event of the summer.

no pics up just yet, next post forsure though.


Our original preformance for Variety Show. BTW I'm the one with the knee pads x)


Since a lot A LOT of preformers didn't make it to CWC we had a much smaller amount of people.
This was our Coffee With Christ preformance and last time we are doing this set ;( BTW I'm the one with the knee pads x)


OKAY SO THIS IS THE STORY TO THIS PREFORMANCE ! HAHA This is the "OG Witnesses" The original ones. Their 1st preformance that I saw almost 1 1/2 ago was AMAZING, after I saw it I knew I wanted to be a Witness. So they really inspired me a lot. The grey shirt they are wearing are their original shirts it says "I am a dancer" but dancer is crossed out and says WITNESS instead. and when they take off those shirts, those are our new shirts for the year and it was a huge surprised to everyone. This preformance was so funny and it ended a good night of coffee with Christ.


I just want to tell everyone how blessed I am and how happy I am God kept me with SLYM and CFBC this summer in safety and having one of the best.


Sincerely,
Kathleen Michelle Reichenberger

No comments:

Post a Comment