Monday, August 9, 2010

There will be a day.

SOOO, In the past week, we had VBS - Saddle Ridge Ranch and although as expected, the numbers of kids grew smaller again this year, it didn't take away from how great God is through working through staff and everyone there. I want to thank for Kuya Leon and Ate RJ for being great teachers for the week :) LET'S TAKE A JOURNEY YAAAAALL FTW ! Great lessons and it reminded me of how great God is and we can't be TUMBLEWEEDS AHAH ! Well I really praise God for the week.

On Sunday I went to Alexa's YG @ St. LR and the Gospel and pretty much message was that we have to be ready for Christ, our group did a skit on this. We all rode in a huge bus and we had to choose roads to take to get where we were in life, because the roads you take will effect the outcomes. But, we all wore seatbelts so we would be prepared for anything that life my throw at us. So, we have to be always ready for Christ's 2nd coming because if we aren't then it will effect our rising to Heaven or being left behind because we were blinded by our sin.

Anyways, afterwards, we went to KingsWood to eat like beasts, then went to Andrew Soledad's house and just sat and talk to Tita Connie for an hour while Andrew picked up everyone x) We were otw to Harvest Crusade :DDD and we tailgated everyone and played "hell" in the car -__- sweating like a beast. So, we met up with pretty much everyone and had a great time hearing Greg Laurie preach and MercyMe & Steven Curtis Chapman play :) The crowd outcome was just breathe taking to look at, surprisingly, right at the beginning while we were singing, I felt just all the love in the stadium and God's and I felt like bawling, I TRIED SO HARD TO KEEP IT IN, but just a few tears fell down my face. Harvest was just amazing, seeing all these hearts touched by Christ's love. He is amazing. And this song made me just OADNFOADFAWWHAHAHHAH :)





And I haven't really told anyone this, but I think it can help people like how it does for me. When I drive home every time I go home usually late at night. I turn the radio low on 95.9 The Fish & I pray out loud, like a devotion, going over the day and just praying and thanking him. Speaking out loud just really calms me and it feels like my heart is poured out even more. It helps me a lot.



"There will be a day with no more tears
No more pain, and no more fears
There will be a day when the burdens of this place
Will be no more, we'll see Jesus face to face
But until that day, we'll hold on to you always."

Sincerely,
Kathleen Michelle Reichenberger

No comments:

Post a Comment