Sunday, September 27, 2009

My 100th post

I just want to say thank you to certain peeeeople, I'm just really happy they look out for me and they are willing to go out of there way to help.. me. Like, that's so cute xP haha, but yeah I'm just blessed for the people that really care and are patient and understanding. ANYWAYS, while getting murderer at Creekside with AmyPhu, I really realized how hard the world is like you can't always be with people from CFBC or SLYM. Like seriously, when they said after AE will be so hard, because we can't always have it Christ centered with everyone everywhere we go, yknow ? I just realized how much God gave me that weekend, how fast the Devil took it away. Well, I'm just happy that I have this knowledge already so I already took that 1st step on my journey to Christ, now it's just let my actions match my passion. Man, won't that be hard. But, I want to give it up to him, Let go of my burdens, and Let God take control. I don't want to steer myself into trouble anymore because everytime I seem to take the wheel, I would "crash", but like God like is skilled closed course status drivers, like Tokyo Drift staus xD WELL I just want to be happy with my realtionship with him everynight I go to bed and every morning I wake up. Because it's a hard world out there, and a lot of people don't know who Christ is, but it's just 1 step at a time. I want to "Let go and Let God" foreaaaliiiiies this time. Give it up to the one I adore.


AND PTL FOR THE WITNESSES ,
GREAT PERFORMANCE !


And to everyone that reads this blog, listen to this song.
Listen to the lyrics, listen to what it says to you.
Celine Dion- That's the way it is.



Sincerely,
Kathleen Michelle Reichenberger

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! I didn't know you were dancing with another team. Haha looks awesome, great job Kathleen!

    ReplyDelete