Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sheets.

Lately, I've been taking off this "white t-shirt" as AmyPhu would say in trying to cover my black sinful self. It's a struggle. I mean LIFE is a struggle. And when I feel like reality is such a pain in the @$$, I feel that want to get away from this "reality" forget about everything, just try to be happy. But, oh is that spirtual high hard to get. You have to work for that. But, it's amazing.. short at times, but great. It's honestly so easy to fall, but so hard to get up. M3lissa: "Don't underestimate God, but don't underestimate the devil either." Like, that's pretty scary. Sometimes, I just want to ask "God, are you even there ?" Do you see the struggles and burdens ? Why do you put so much $h!t on my cross ? Like it's hard to have true faith and fully trust in God. 1 "rainy day" comes along, and everything that you've been pushing away to stay closer to God is out of hand. Starting from scratch. It's like baking a cake, and when you finish it perfectly, you bought the almond choco, and your allergic. Like you get so frustrated when you try so hard to work on something, and it goes down the drain. But, that's when you need to have patience and know that all your work will pay off with the sweet taste. But, still burdens lerk, like it's so easy to say just "Let go & Let God.".. but really is it that easy ? Like I know I should just leave it all in his hands and also help myself, but in this world temptation is in your face. I just fear God's wrath espcially because of how my relationship is with him now-a-days.

It's just been hard for me lately to see God's glory, but I know he's helping me slowly. I'm really happy I'm becoming closer to both of my church's, friends are starting to be more like family & that's what I really need right now.



MAN, I WANT TO DANCE WITH JESUS.

Sincerely,
Kathleen Michelle Reichenberger

No comments:

Post a Comment