Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Theif of Time

The exact same order. 4 months ago, things have changed.


M: You said we would always be bestfriends no matter what came between us. But, when you start to drift from your bestfriend and it feels like there has been a wall put up, you start to lose that person. I try to hang with you, you deny it everytime. I miss you. But, it seems like you don't take literal that we have drifted so far that, best friend has lost it's meaning. I make time for you, well at least I try.

C: We will always keep a title. Your my partner in crime, my oldest friend. Too bad there can't be more to it. We will always finish on a good note, and start a crazy one. Thanks.

M: And you. I will never let our friendship drift. Ever. Your more than a bestfriend to me, your like my sister. I just hope that soon enough, you will realize that I'm here for you too. I'm just trying to help you like how you always help me. Don't shut me down, because I have good intentions and I worry that words that aren't spoken will come out in the worst way. I'll always be here for you, I'm just waiting.

J: I wonder how you are doing spiritually, you never seem to talk about it. I hope your growing, just speak your words, and I will listen. We are far, but quiet close.

K: You have grown so much. It's crazy to see someone that pushes themself to get out of their comfort zone. I know it's hard for me to encourage you a lot now-a-days, but I just pray that you'll keep your eyes on God. You have encouraged me so much.

R: DUDE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ?! Like, I know we don't talk a lot anymore, like talk talk, but I just hope your keeping yourself safe kid. I got you if you need anything, just know I'm always gonna be here for you. Your still 1 of the only people trust at Walnut. I gotchu kid.

B: Happy we aren't friends anymore ?

L: HAHA. You make days kid. You encourage me a lot too, I wanna be your accountability partner.. but it feels like there is a wall between getting to talk talk between each other. I just hope for the best. And you'll always be in my prayers.

J: I STILL KEEP TO WHAT I SAID 4 MONTHS AGO !
"I LOVE YOU ! <3 We will never drift I swear, we actually get each other xP and your my favorite party boy xDDDD ! HANG MORE !"

Not alot & Little details.



Sincerely,
Kathleen Michelle Reichenberger

No comments:

Post a Comment