Monday, November 23, 2009

18 & older, independent.

ALTHOUGH, this may seem many years away due to the fact I'm still a 15 year old highschooler, I'm pretty stoked for when I'm able to go to CFBC every Sunday, and finally get baptised Christian. I know it's a LONG ways away, but I'm gonna be patient with my family and pray that many heart's will be soften to my decision. AND, I remember Pastor Ed saying, "It's not about the religion or church, it's about your relationship with God." SO GOOD. Lately, it's been getting harder with my "undercover Christian" status x] , but as the trials get harder, I know God gotz myzz backzzzz. This is gonna totally jump to something else, but who cares.. xP I really praise God for his work in people and the maturation I've seen with myself and other brother's and sister's. It's really good to see everyone grow and are eager to share God's word and glorify him. RIGHT RIGHT. I know, I'm really thankful for my church family. I know my my really family isn't really family, and although sometimes I feel really discouraged for not having a real family, I remember God has blessed me with CFBC. I just want to remind everyone that God is good all the time ! He has a plan, and gives you hope not to hurt you, but to help you. Sometimes are minds are just so self-wanting that we forget that in the big picture, God has plans to help, not to destory. He shows us our suffering should make us strong, and not destory. AT SUNDAY SCHOOL, I like the anolgy our teacher gave saying..

We are like a gingerbread cookie that God, the baker, has created. And we run away from the baker to go to the Bakery to be with all the other gingerbread cookies. (We push God away when he's wanting to help us, and run to our sinful ways.) The Store owner says that you have to pay for that cookie if you want it back, you can't just take it. (Jesus had to be our ransom for God to accept us back.) The baker pays the owner for his cookie to re-own his gingerbread cookie. (God lays down Jesus Christ's life for our own.)

Seriously, God gives us millions and MILLIONS of chances, although we are the child and he is our Father, we ask for him to pick us up and slap him in the face. We are only aloud to slap God in his face is because he picks us up to his height. Even though we show him disrespect, he still holds us up. That's the most amazing, unconditional love.
God is so merciful, sovereign and divine.

I'm so blessed I've found him, and no one snatch me from his hand. PTL.




"Though it's not easy
But faithfully, I will wait."

Sincerely,
Kathleen Michelle Reichenberger

No comments:

Post a Comment