Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving / Black Friday.

Ugly pictures = Axle.










THIS IS WHERE THE UGLY PICTURES COME IN.












So I took the camera back x]


























Favorite Picture of the night.


Secret Santa.






Casey wasn't there so we made her wish list for her x]










Told Khay my secrets. "You know me better than you think you do !"


THEN BLACK FRIDAY..


This nikkkkha picked me up at 5:45 -_-










Fashion consultant of the day.


++ he's a perv -____-














Bounced to Best Buy.


-_- not even me.




ROFL.


Bounced again to Sam Ash.








Jake Shimabukuro face ! xDD




Bounced to Walmart, paccccked.

_________________________________________________________

There are the times when you know you have to trust in God's plan.
He knows what's he's doing.




2 Corinthians 6:14-

"Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?"

Sincerely,
Kathleen Michelle Reichenberger

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kathleen. Sorry I've been off-track in terms of keeping up with your adventures. This was a nice breeze-through picture update though, I wish I had friends who were down to travel the way you and your friends do when I was your age. That might've not been the most articulate way to say that. Anyway, I'll be back for Christmas, so I hope to see you at the Youth Christmas party!

    You can be profoundly ambiguous in your posts, Reichenberger. That last section tells me something, but I'm intrigued to know if my inferences are accurate; mark of a good blogger. Also, are my inferences accurate?

    ReplyDelete